- Juan Pablo Escobar: Tengo más derecho a lucrarme con mi padre que Netflix
- Listos para Rescatar el Medio Ambiente, ¡Aquí te Decimos cómo!
- Local sport leaders to revive London’s street hockey tourney
- Feminicidio, el tema prohibido
- Los Óscar impulsan el patriotismo y la industria del cine en México
- Actrices víctimas de Weinstein reivindican el movimiento “Me Too”
- Las mujeres de todo el mundo reivindican la igualdad en una jornada histórica
‘Varekai’ Cirque du Soleil en London!
Cirque du Soleil is pleased to announce that its newest arena show, Varekai, will perform in London at Budweiser Gardens from May 28 – June 1, 2014 for seven performances only. After 11 years of touring the world under the blue and yellow Big Top, Varekai will begin a new adventure touring the world in arenas worldwide and in some markets never visited before!
Deep within a forest, at the summit of a volcano, exists an extraordinary world a world where something else is possible. A world called Varekai.
The sky lets go a solitary young man, and the story of Varekai begins. Parachuted into the shadows of a magical forest, a kaleidoscopic world imbued with fantastical creatures, a young man takes flight in an adventure both absurd and extraordinary. On this day at the edge of time, in this place of pure and undiluted possibility, begins an inspired incantation to a life rediscovered and to a newly found wonder in the mysteries of the world and the mind.
The word Varekai (pronounced ver·ay·’kie) means “wherever” in the Romany language of the gypsies the universal wanderers. Directed by Dominic Champagne, this production pays tribute to the nomadic soul, to the spirit and art of the circus tradition, and to those who quest with infinite passion along the path that leads to Varekai.