- Ontario’s cap-and-trade carbon tax can and should be scrapped
- A staggering number of Indigenous Canadians are in jail
- The trouble with edible marijuana products
- Newspapers may be struggling but the news is still crucial
- La Nueva Aventura de Miriam Nixon
- Maelo Ruiz: Romántico & Boricoa
- Casi 17.000 venezolanos pidieron refugio en Brasil durante el primer semestre
La Jornada reaches to more than 38,000 Hispanics, Spanish students, and Bilingual professionals who are interested in news from our unique Latin American perspective. La Jornada Hispanic Digital Newspaper has proven to be actually relevant to the cultural needs of Hispanics. Through our quality content, professional design and layout, and fine-tuned distribution, we have been able to deliver the right messages to the right audience.
611 Wonderland Rd. N
London, ON N6H 5N7
Letters to the editor:
Please include the writers name, address, and telephone number.
Letter might be edited for clarity or space. Email letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
G. David Perez