- López Obrador origina revuelo por saludar a la madre del “Chapo” Guzmán
- Millones de mujeres prostituidas en el mundo, “olvidadas” ante el Covid-19
- Ciudad de México siente efectos del coronavirus pero la normalidad resiste
- América supera los 115.000 casos de coronavirus, el 90 % en Estados Unidos
- Canadá se opone a los planes de Trump de militarizar la frontera por el COVID-19
- El número de casos de COVID-19 aumenta en Canadá a 3.901 y las muertes a 39
- EE.UU. presenta cargos contra Maduro y ofrece una recompensa de 15 millones de dólares
City closes outside play structures; parks and open spaces remain accessible
After carefully monitoring the use of public playgrounds over the weekend, and in keeping with the Premier’s direction to close all non-essential businesses, the City is moving to close all of its outside play structures. This includes playgrounds, skate parks and multi-use courts, which will be closed effective Tuesday, March 24.
Messages reinforcing the importance of following all precautions related to slowing the spread of COVID-19 were shared with the public throughout the weekend. Site visits by City officials as well as concerns raised by the public have indicated that many of these precautions were not being followed, especially physical distance.
In addition to these closures, all City sports fields, golf courses and community gardens remain closed until further notice.
All City parks and open spaces remain accessible to the public. For anyone who chooses to use these spaces, the City asks for the public’s full and continued cooperation in following all of the precautions identified by the Middlesex London Health Unit including:
· Stay six feet away from each other (physical distancing)
· Avoid all non-essential gatherings of any size
· Stay home from work and other activities if you are sick
· Self-isolate if you have travelled outside of Canada
· Wash your hands with soap and water frequently (for at least 20 seconds)
· Cover coughs and sneezes with your sleeve or cough and sleeve into your elbow
· Clean and disinfect high touch areas frequently