- El bloqueo beneficia a Qatar pese a vulnerar derechos humanos
- ‘Mi encantador viaje con el idioma español
- Trudeau’s cabinet Ministers, Diplomats meet influential Hispanics
- Santos acusa a Maduro de pagar a colombianos para que voten en Venezuela
- El asesinato deliberado de palestinos en Gaza es un crimen de guerra, según la ONU
- Venezuela dice que Canadá no le dejará instalar centros para las presidenciales
- Grasas trans: La OMS inicia la batalla para eliminarlas
CIBC once again named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
The editors of Mediacorp selected this year’s winners by examining diversity and inclusion initiatives around five major employee groups: Women; Members of visible minorities; Persons with disabilities; Aboriginal peoples; and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered/Transsexual (LGBT) peoples.
Other recent recognition that CIBC has received for its industry-best practices include:
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 11 million personal banking and business clients. CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic banking network, branches and offices across Canada, and has offices in the United States and around the world. You can find other news releases and information about CIBC in our Media Centre on our corporate website at www.cibc.com.
SOURCE: Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce